CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Two Years Ago Today....

I married my hubby!!!! It doesn't seem so long ago that I was walking across the resort in St. Lucia to marry my best friend!


He is such a wonderful man, I definitely do not deserve him!  But he's stuck with me, lol!  Anywho, I totally got all Pinterested in some of the cool gifts people had done for their loved ones.  Here is the main image that I used for inspiration: kayladanelle.  Anywho, I got down to business and here's the final product!  I love it...except I really wanted to put our heads (cut out of photos) over our hometowns....but since the computer crashed I don't have my pics on here or Adobe available.  So, for now there are stars, but those will be updated!


No comments:

Post a Comment