CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 25, 2012

Color Coordination...Love it!

I don't know what it is, but this girl has always LOVED organizing according to the ol' ROYGBIV!  I am a sucker for closet organization by this trick!  I know it seems anal and it has nothing to do with finding clothes, I just love the look of a rainbow in my closet, lol!  I am finally getting around to revamping my brad, and flower organization system.  For those of you interested, here is my old system: a painted tool storage thingy-ma-bob.  It worked great for years.  Probably a little too much space though.  The white paint was also wearing off and you could see the red peeking through! 
The little circle guys were labels for my ribbon (still need to organize that, btw)


Anyways, I was ready for an update!  I don't have the shelves yet, but here are the glorious jars full of color!



 Don't you just love it!?  I can't wait to see the scraproom come together!  You may notice that the larger jars with flowers in them don't quite have the whole rainbow...I'm waiting for glassware to go on sale, and Michael's only had five jars, lol.  Anyone else here love this style? How do you organize these supplies?
My pretty paper all rainbow'd up, lol

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Your craft room is looking so pretty! I really like the glass jars. Can't wait to see it all in person :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for you to see it either! Oh, Steve is going to be in a world of trouble with your visit...lol

      Delete