CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 19, 2011

Decorating Dreams!

Oh Boy Oh Boy!  Since I've arrived in Florida, I have become pretty much obsessed with decorating blogs.  It all started because we had no television!  So, what's a girl to do, all my scrapbooking supplies are packed up, no vehicle to explore with, plus, everyone stays inside in July and August!  So, I turned into a blog reading freak!  I saved some to my favorites tab and the list has grown.  Here's a list of the ones I'm currently following:
All of these exciting blogs have gotten me even more pumped to have my own home.  I am so excited to be able to stake my claim on my own house.  I am not sure exactly what my style will be but, I've been attracted to the use of color in each of these spaces and the clean look of the projects these bloggers use.  Once I have my house maybe some of them will help me with design ideas ;)


Oh, I almost forgot, my obsession has already spread to purchasing magazines about home improvement (thanks to a friend who just bought a house and told me all of the cool projects she's done since reading Better Homes and Gardens).  She's actually like my twin so, I figure, if she can do it, so can I!  The storage magazine caught my eye simply for the reason that I've always had an issue with keeping that "clean" look while remaining functional.

No comments:

Post a Comment