CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 19, 2012

While we're waiting.....

Since this blog is all about dreams...I also have huge travel dreams.  So much so that my husband told me we'll never get to go all the places on my list, lol.  It's not even that long!  Anyways, I figured I'd share...in order of when I'd like to do them
  • Hawaii (no explanation necessary)
  • Mexico (see previous blog entry here)
  • Arizona (Navajo Falls-do yourself a favor and check it out, beautiful!)
  • New Orleans, LA
  • Italy/Greece (big time savings!)
  • Egypt /safari elsewhere in Africa
  •  Australia
  • Paris (newly added today!)
See, it's only a little list, right?  ha ha!  Some are, of course, easier to obtain than others.  But, if I know about them, I'm more likely to save for them, right????  Oh, he just needs to sell a script, or two!  ha ha!  What travel destinations are on your bucket list?  Have you been to any of these locations? 

No comments:

Post a Comment