CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 30, 2012

Beautiful Wedding Weekend!!

   Over the past weekend, my hubby and I flew home (Thursday) for my best friend Casey's wedding.  It was absolutely gorgeous!  My friend and her hubby were the happiest people around!  And they looked amazing!  The hall and church were so beautiful with exposed beams.   I wish the weekend/wedding didn't end so quickly! It was so nice to see friends and her family (who are practically my own)! We had a wonderful time, but before we knew it, it was back to Florida Sunday afternoon for work on Monday!  I miss my friends already!  I also wish I had time to spend with family!  What a whirlwind! 
   This week is going to be crazy as well since we will be CLOSING on our house this Thursday!  I plan on posting some pics of the exterior of the house as soon as possible!  YAY!  What a great week!!!  How was your weekend????
<3 Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment