CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Paint Party!

     Now that we know we are going to have a home (much sooner than we last thought!) We have finally started to really think about paint colors.  Right now the master bedroom is lavender walls with a wallpaper border and magenta (ish) carpets (not our style).  We are hoping to get bamboo flooring and we are currently thinking a soft grey for the walls.  The rooms colors are going to be very spa-like (white, grey, blue, khaki).  Do you have a favorite shade? Brand?  I was very overwhelmed at all the "Shades of Grey" at Lowe's yesterday!  lol.  PS...am I spelling grey correctly?  I always get confused about the  e or the a.....tee heee!!!!

   I will definitely be posting some before and afters once we have the house! (plus fun ones of us with the keys and being dorks!)  I just don't feel right posting the ones we have of the current owner's stuff.  They are a very nice couple (so we've been told) and I feel bad for the situation they are in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment