CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Patience is a Virtue.....?

Absence makes the heart grow fonder?  It'll all be worth it in the end!  Keep em' coming, I need to hear it!  We still didn't hear back from the bank on the difference between appraisal and our offer, but we did hear from the seller....They want an additional 60 days following final written approval from the bank! That puts us into June!  Arggggg!!!!  We thought we'd be closing by May!  Bah Humbug!  We're trying to be patient, but wah!!!  lol, any encouraging words would be appreciated ;)  Anyone else have a short sale that took a long time (I have seriously heard about one that took three years! Can't verify the truth of it though, lol).
   Additionally, today my computer gave me some weird messages.  When I asked hubby it turns out that my 7 year old computer is finally starting to go :(  Sad faces galore.  I was waiting to buy a new one until after the closing, but I guess I'll do it now!  So, now visions of pretty laptops are dancing in my head! Until we meet again (hopefully with good news!)

No comments:

Post a Comment