CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Inspection!

Great News...we aren't quite there yet BUT,  BOA accepted our offer on the house!  Yippee!!! On Friday, the house was inspected (went well, but we haven't seen the full report yet).  Now, we have to wait on the appraisal and hope the bank will settle (in the case that our offer is over the amount it is "worth."  We don't have extra thousands lying around, lol. 

soooooooo.....Ahhh!! we might have a house soon!  I'm pumped, uncontrollably.  The downer has been that I've been having a horrid time at work so it's been leveling me out.  I really hope all of this goes through!  IF it does, we could potentially be in **our house** sometime in April!  Wowzers! I never thought it would come!  Fingers crossed for us that everything works out!   

No comments:

Post a Comment