CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 27, 2012

White Furniture?

So, for whatever reason, I have been really drawn to white rooms lately.  Lol, no, not the kind they lock you up in and give you meds a few times a day.  I am loving all of these rooms on Pinterest that have a "white" theme with bursts of color.  I love me some color, but I've been drawn to these rooms.  Hubby says that we can't have white though because (excuse #1)- it will show fingerprints (valid) and (excuse 2)-it looks too beachy.  I told him we could keep the theme more our style but, I'm losing, lol. Here are some samples of what I'm talking about!
A bit blurry...originally from Design Chic

I can't find the original pin on this one...love all the white!


Also, I think part of my problem is that I'd really like a very light wood in the bedroom and can't seem to find it right now.  I just want really calm, serene rooms.  How many of you guys have "white" kind of rooms?  Any suggestions?  Hate it?

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! You live in Florida, so you can definitely do beachy! Plus you don't have kids yet, but... you are a bit clumsy ;) So maybe no white couches :)

    ReplyDelete