CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 6, 2012

Gettin' Crafty Wit It

Na na na na na na na.....no...okay, so I was channeling my fellow Philly native, Will Smith as I was thinking about this post...he's obviously more talented, lol.  But, I was pretty proud of the craftiness I've been coming up with lately.  Some items are inspired from Pinterest....such as this Welcome sign:

     I made mine by just printing the letters onto white paper, using a Curvy Cutter to cut the circles, the black are from cardstock, and then laminating them.  Once I was finished, I added the purple ribbon.  I really wanted blue, but I have SOOOO MUCH of the purple, just couldn't be wasteful.  Maybe it will eventually get an update, you know, when the purple starts to fade....lol.  Here's the back side so you can see how the ribbon is woven through.

  One of my other recent crafty projects has been card making.  I have made cards for about 4 years now, I think.  I got so addicted to Stampin' Up products when a friend from work started to sell them.  I honestly had no idea I would love it so much.  I was such a scrapbooker!  But, the finished product of a card comes a lot faster!  It also feels really great to be able to sign something I made, from the heart.  Here are some of my recent creations!  Most of the stamps used are by Stampin' Up!
     
 
 
So Happy For You and Sweet Scoops Stamp Sets
     The second one has a mini-message on the front...it says and many more inside of the white tab!

      
Birthday Whimsy Stamp Set

So, what kind of crafts have you been up to lately?  Leave me a comment, or link to your blog, and let me know!

2 comments: