CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Round Two of the Bestie Train!!!

    Let me begin this by saying that I JUST DELETED THIS ENTIRE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Uggghhh!!!  Now, back to our reguarly scheuled blog post.
    Just two days after Nikki and Moni left, I was spoiled with another of my bestest friends, Casey Leigh!  Casey and I have been friends since 4th grade!  She is seriously more like my sister!  We've been through so much together...happiness, sadness, true love, and loves lost!  A real friend is one who can make it through all of that, and still love ya!  lol.  I'm lucky to call her my friend. 
At my Bachelorette Party in AC
   She's been going through a lot of stress lately, so, this little Florida trip was definitely in order!  So, beings as she wanted to relax, what do I put on the agenda?  Disney, of course!  LOL!  We began our trip with Hollywood Studios, then went to Magic Kingdom, and finally back to Hollywood Studios for some yummy Italian cooking ala Mama Melrose's.  Yes, I had it twice....IN ONE WEEK!  That's how good it is!  (Disney, you can thank me later, lol)
  The following day, we did relax poolside and followed it up with a day at the beach!  Hopefully, the break was relaxing or at least distracting enough!  I totally understand though, why she had to return home.  A few times throughout the trip I had the pleasure of joining in on family chat time with her 2, almost 3 year old son, Ryan....Oh-Em-Gee, freaking cutest conversations! Not to mention, her new hubby probably missed her at home (<3)! 
   For whatever reason, we were pretty lax with the photos, as in, we only took two!  These were taken at Downtown Disney the night before she left! 
Normal

Goofin it up!
     I seriously don't know what I'm going to do after having so much fun with visitors!  I've been spoiled!  I love living here in Florida, but missing my friends and family stinks!  A trip home is definitely in order soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment