CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Been a While, Eh?

Wowzers have I been slacking! I'd like to explain it away as I've been living the glamorous life, but I'm an awful liar! There's no excuse except that I've been lazy...haha.  I changed positions at my job this year and I happen to be IN LOVE with my new position.  I know not too many people have the opportunity to say that, so I am incredibly appreciative. I'm going to try hard to get back on track with my blogging because I think it helps me stay connected with friends while also serving as a diary-slash-motivator.
   Anywho, I got to spend about a week or so back in PA/DE, my homeland, visiting friends and family.  What an amazing time!  Although it was COLD, Steve and I really enjoyed ourselves.  We had fun seeing everyone, catching up and getting to meet many of the precious babies who were born while we were away.  Here are some of my favorite pics from the trip.
Some of my old co-workers and I at Friday's for lunch.

Hubby and I on New Year's Eve.  I LOVE this picture!

Two of my best girlfriends, Moni and Nikki.


A real Hoagie...I am so ridiculous about the difference, lol.
Alrighty, now I'm back to business, I hope.  I've also warmed back up {mostly} after the downright COLD of back home. 

1 comment:

  1. Miss you already!! STACHE POWER :) It seriously is too cold here!

    ReplyDelete